Once we have received your order, we will email an order confirmation to your e-mail address.
The order confirmation contains details of the products, prices, payment methods and delivery address. Please check that your order confirmation is correct. If something regarding your order is incorrect, please contact our customer care at: firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. If an item is out of stock we will let you know via e-mail at the earliest possible opportunity. If you are under 18 you must have parental permission to place an order with us.
The Milki Train team inspects, selects and packs each order with love at our home base in Hong Kong.
For any order placed on the site, we make a commitment to prepare your order in 24 to 96 hours (except for weekends and holidays) and in maximum 10 working days in periods of strong activities (Christmas, launch, sales, etc.), unless specified otherwise on the product page.
At the time of the seizure of your order, you have to choose the mode of delivery proposed on the site and the address of the delivery:
- SF Express for delivery in Hong Kong (US$4 Flat-rate / 2-3 working days) or a free pick-up at our warehouse in Sai Ying Pun from Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays) from 9 am to 5 pm, the pick-up needs to be scheduled within 5 working days after the order confirmation has been received
- Hongkong Post for delivery abroad (US$10 Flat-rate / 7-10 working days)
Worldwide delivery is free for any order above US$85 except for express delivery.
- For worldwide express delivery, please choose: UPS Saver International (US$40 Flat-rate / 3-4 working days)
For deliveries outside Hong Kong, customs fees are at Milki Train’s expense except for orders over US$780.
*Please be aware that all orders exceeding US$780 will be subject to additional government duties and fees.
These charges are solely determined by the country of destination customs authorities. We cannot predict the amount of customs duties and taxes you will be charged upon delivery
Tracking your order:
Once your order has been sent, you will receive an email with a tracking number, which you can use to track your order.
You can follow the state of progress of your order, provided with your parcel follow-up number, on web sites given by Post, SF Express, UPS:
- https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/mail_tracking/index.html for the Hongkong Post delivery
- https://www.sf-express.com/us/en/dynamic_function/waybill/ for the SF Express delivery
- https://www.ups.com for the UPS delivery
Please contact our Customer Service department at: email@example.com. We can help with any problem!
Your package has been returned to sender
Unfortunately, once your package has been returned to our studio, it cannot be re-sent to you, you will be automatically refunded within 7 working days and we reserve the right to charge for shipping, return shipping, administration and invoicing.